Plum Village monastery is a non-profit charitable organization run entirely by Dana (donation or offering). The amounts listed on the registration form (about 280 to 500 Euros) are contributions per person and per week of retreat. We are happy to offer 50% reduction for students under 25 yeas old and 25% for student 26 – 28 years old as long as you bring along your valid student card. We gratefully accept additional contributions and donations to aid in supporting our monasteries and service projects around the world.
Payment / Contribution
After you receive your confirmation letter: We can receive contributions or donations supporting Plum village Practice center in the following ways:
- Wire transfer, Bank transfer, Postal transfer or Online Payment can be done online, details and link will be included in our confirmation email. Please e-mail us a copy of the transaction.
- Cash payment made on arrival.
- Credit or Debit card payment made on arrival.
- Check in Euros. Please make checks payable to Communaute Bouddhique Zen Village des Pruniers (or CBZVP). (we don’t accept check from a bank outside of France).
We cannot accept checks or currencies other than Euros.
Please remember: If you want to make your payment electronically, or you send us a check, please make your payment after you have received your confirmation letter and you have confirmed your travel arrangements. Payments can only be refunded by a check mailed from our office or other means that are possible.
Send your payment information (receipt, e-mail statement, bank confirmation or online transaction record) to us by e-mail, if you are not able to send to us then please bring one copy with you to Plum Village.
For general retreats in the Fall, Winter and Spring (except the French Retreat), cancellation requests must be received at least two weeks before your arrival either in writing or via email. There will be a €50.00 fee for all cancellations.
Cancellations for Summer Opening Retreat:
- If you cancel 3 weeks before your arrival date, we will refund your deposit minus a € 50.00 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 3 weeks of your arrival date, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of the total contribution of your stay.
- If you cancel upon or after your arrival date, there is no refund.