Plum Village monastery is a non-profit charitable organization run entirely by Dana. “Dana” is a Pali and Sanksrit word meaning “donation” or “offering”.
The amounts listed on the registration form (ranging from 280 to 500 Euros) are Dana contributions per person and per week of retreat. We ask that you pay the full amount within 3 weeks of your reservation.
We can offer 50% reduction for students under 25 years old, and 25% for students aged 26-28, upon presentation of a valid student card.
We gratefully accept additional donations to support our monasteries and service projects around the world. It is thanks to your participation and support that the monastic community can thrive and share the path of mindfulness practice, both in Plum Village and beyond.
You can contribute in the following ways:
- Wire transfer, Bank transfer, Postal transfer or Online Payment can be done online, details and link will be included in our confirmation email. Please e-mail us a copy of the transaction.
- Cash payment made on arrival.
- Credit or Debit card payment made on arrival.
- Check in Euros from a French Bank. Please make checks payable to Communaute Bouddhique Zen Village des Pruniers (or CBZVP)
Please note: We cannot accept checks from outside France nor in currencies other than Euros.
Please remember: If you want to make your payment electronically, or you send us a check, please make your payment after you have received your confirmation letter and you have confirmed your travel arrangements. Payments can only be refunded by a check mailed from our office or other means that are possible.
Send your payment information (receipt, e-mail statement, bank confirmation or online transaction record) to us by e-mail, if you are not able to send to us then please bring one copy with you to Plum Village.
Cancellations for All Retreats:
- If you cancel 3 weeks before your arrival date, we will be happy to refund you, but a cancellation fee of €50.00 will be charged.
- If you cancel less than 3 weeks of your arrival date, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of the total contribution of your stay.
- If you cancel upon or after your arrival date, there is no refund.