Photos from 2009 Blue Cliff & Stonehill College
After the Summer opening in Plum Village, Thay and the Sangha went to offer teachings in the US. Brothers and sisters were in great joy after reuniting. After one day of arriving to Blue Cliff Monastery, although it was slightly rain, but despite of that, people came from all over to attend a day of mindfulness which was held on August the 9th. A lot of our friends were very happy to have a chance to listen directly to Thay's dharma talk. From Blue Cliff, Thay and The Sangha departed on a bus to go to Stonehill College, Masschusetts for a 6 days retreat "Be Peace, Be Joy, Be Hope" along with 800 practioners. The weather were filled with sunshines and the environment was very relaxing because the fields were filled with green grasses.
Please enjoy some of the photos in Blue Cliff Monastery and Stonehill College.
- 17/10/2009 06:23 - Photos from 2009 Peace Walk in Paris
- 15/10/2009 04:04 - Photos from 2009 Deer Park Retreats and Public Talks
- 09/10/2009 00:26 - Global Sitting for Bat Nha - slideshow
- 15/09/2009 16:09 - Plum Village Summer Retreat 2008 Slideshow
- 13/09/2009 15:12 - Photos from 2009 YMCA Retreat
- 31/08/2009 08:50 - Photos from 2009 Youth Retreat
- 26/08/2009 23:45 - Photos from 2009 Summer Opening