This is a clip recorded during the trip to Taiwan April 2011, this is one way of the monastic to nourish joy and happiness, a good way to relax our body and mind, to nourish our brotherhood and sisterhood by spending time and singing together.
Probably you would like to sing with us in mindfulness, please sit in way that help you relax and enjoy "a song for you from the bus"
Please visit and support
- 28/07/2012 18:47 - Improvise on the piano
- 16/05/2011 10:43 - Peacefully Free
- 15/05/2011 19:17 - I Like the Roses
- 31/01/2010 09:08 - Wake Up: The Music of Community
- 18/10/2009 07:10 - Thank You
- 24/09/2009 03:36 - Tree Meditation
- 23/09/2009 08:19 - The Great Bell Chant
- 19/08/2009 06:58 - Arrived