Q&A with Sr Diệu Nghiêm, Sr Tuệ Nghiêm, Br Pháp Dung, Pháp Hữu | 2018.01.28In the last Q&A of Winter Retreat 2017-18, the following questions are answered:
– 0:03:38 How to use telephone, email and social media mindfully?
– 0:10:37 How do I deal with not feeling able to help my loved ones?
– 0:23:52 How can I embrace ancestral suffering and not condemn the perpetrators?
– 0:42:34 How do I find my deep aspiration?
– 0:55:09 Is it bad to leave my relationship and the business we have together if I don’t feel nourished by it anymore?
– 1:08:35 How can I ask my parents the questions I don’t dare to ask because I’m afraid to hurt them?
– 1:18:07 How to be a mindful parent?
To find out more about the Dharma teachers in the panel, read their profiles on plumvillage.org:
– Sr Dieu Nghiem: https://plumvillage.org/about/dharma-teachers/sr-dieu-nghiem
– Sr Tue Nghiem: https://plumvillage.org/about/dharma-teachers/sr-tue-nghiem
– Br Phap Dung: https://plumvillage.org/about/dharma-teachers/br-phap-dung
– Br Phap Huu: https://plumvillage.org/about/dharma-teachers/br-phap-huu
You can support us by:
– helping to caption & translate: https://amara.org/en/profiles/videos/plumvillage/ or http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?tab=2&c=UCcv7KJIAsiddB2YRegvrF7g
– donating: https://plumvillage.org/giving/online-monastery/
Help us caption & translate this video!