New documentary on Thay and Plum Village

Thanks to kind volunteers in the Philippines and the UK, we now have a beautiful four-part documentary about Thay and Plum Village, available online with English Subtitles.

We hope you enjoy the beautiful imagery and powerful message.

Posted in Articles & books about Plum Village, News, video Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , ,
11 comments on “New documentary on Thay and Plum Village
  1. I Love This Songha says:

Dear True Dedication,

I love Plum Village songs, especially “Breathing in, Breathing out”.

Can you please tell us where we can find the Chords and Tabs for these beautiful songs. I would love to learn how to play them on an Acoustic Guitar.

2. martha neumann says:

Thanks for this beautiful gift! Could you tell us the name of the cello piece that is the theme of the documentary?
    We send prayers for good health for you all, and especially Thich Nhat Hanh.
    martha neumann in michigan, usa.

3. Carol Pringle says:

Thank you for producing this wonderful film and sharing it allowing all who encounter it to be filled with Peace Joy and Hope. I live in Australia and a so very grateful to be able to share this way so many of the questions I have had in the past have now been answered in loving kindness…..May you all be Blessed for the Loving Work you so….

4. Pam says:

Thank you, Thay.

5. Thx for giving people all over the world the opportunity to be mindful and listen to Thich Nhat Hanh in person.

6. Joyce says:

Thank you for sharing this. I live in Singapore and unfortunately, when I hit “Play”, an error message comes up to say “This video contains content from Hong Kong Media Production Company, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.”. I wonder how to resolve this so that the video can be viewed by an audience living in Singapore?

7. Martha Otis says:

Thanks

8. Liz Willis says:

This was so beautiful and so helpful. My daughter passed just 4 months ago from a very aggressive illness. My 4 year old granddaughter is trying to make sense of this and speaks to me about her Mom/my daughter. The cello brings forth my Dad, who had played cello. Thank you.

Sitting meditation is an act of civilisation. These days we are so busy, we don’t even have time to breathe. To take a moment to sit in stillness and cultivate peace, joy and compassion – that’s far more precious than money.

— Thich Nhat Hanh