Date(s): Nov. 03, 2016 - Nov. 06, 2016
Chiang Mai, Thailand
International Wake Up Retreat at Plum Village Thailand
Happiness in your pocket
3-6 November 2016
Chiang Dao Youth Camp, Chiang Mai, Thailand
You are invited to practice together with us, touch with the solidity of the mountain inside of you, with the mother earth that always there for us, with the nature, the trees, the stream and the stars. In the 4-day retreat of Plum Village tradition at Chiang Dao Youth Camp, Chiang Mai, Thailand. We will come back to our breath and bring the mind back to the body for our life can be truly life.
Download Registration Form
05:00 Wake up
05:30 Sitting and walking meditation
07:00 Breakfast in silence
08:00 Working meditation
09:00 Singing meditation & Dharma Talk
13:00 Total relaxation
15:00 Dharma family sharing
16:30 Sports time
18:00 Dinner in dharma sharing families
19:30 Sitting meditation/ presentation on 5 MTs/ Be-In
21:30 Noble silence
*** Change in activities can be expected 🙂
• Participants should be able to stay all 4 days. The program will start at 10:00am first day (Nov 3) and finish at 14:00pm on the last day (Nov 6).
• 3 vegetarian meals/day
• Please ware simple, casual and modest clothes. Shirts covering the upper body and shoulders, and pants that are roughly knee length can support each other when we practice together.
• Accommodation is separate dormitories for female/male, or brings your own tent
• On November, Chiang Mai is very cold weather: please bring your own sleeping bag and sweaters
• Prepare umbrella, hat, light, water bottle, mosquito repellant and your own medicine.
Registration is open until 15 October 2016
Participants need to arrange their own transportation to Chiang Mai
- From downtown Chiang Mai: transportation fee will be shared – approximately 200 baht.
- Point 1: Chiang Mai international Airport (CNX) Meeting at Gate 2 inside the building at 9:00
- Point 2: Chiang Mai Bus Terminal (Arcade) Meeting at in front Arcade Building 3 at 8:00
***Organizing Team will confirm your arrival via email during October 20-25, 2016.
- Going by yourself please study map: http://www.chiangdaoyouthcamp.com/blog/?page_id=8
Please arrive by 10 am on 3 November for registration
- If you arrive in Chiang Mai before November 3rd, you can contact us to send you a suggest information about accommodation and transportation. Please let us know in registration form.
Course fee (not including 200Baht transportation fee)
- 3,500 Baht for Adult (Older than 35 years old).
- 2,500 Baht for 18-30 years old.
E-mail : email@example.com
Facebook: Thai Plum Village
Or Facebook: Wake Up Thailand
Download Registration Form here
Bank account name “PVF FOR THAIHEALTH”
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (BAY) / Siam paragon Branch, Account no. 531-1-37539-3,
SWIFT CODE: AYUDTHBK
1222 Rama 3 Road, Bang Phongphang Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
Tel: -0-2296-2001 , 0-2683-1000 (www.krungsri.com)
Please send the payment slip via email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the registration within 7 days.