Date(s): May. 27, 2019 - May. 31, 2019
All age national retreat with monastics from Plum Village
Join Sister Annabel and Brother Phap Lai for our our monastic-led family and all ages retreat at Stourbridge from May 27th to May 31st 2019.
27 May 2019 – 31 May 2019
Old Swinford Hospital School, Stourbridge, DY8 1QX
£140 – £410
The Monastic-led family and all ages retreat will take place at Stourbridge from May 27th – Friday May 31st 2019.
Our residential family-friendly retreat is a wonderful opportunity to experience the miracle of mindfulness and to taste the joy and peace of practising as a community.
We can confirm that Sister Annabel and Brother Phap Lai (Brother Ben) will be part of the delegation of monastic teachers able to lead this retreat and we will be returning to Old Swinford Hospital School.
- Children, teens, young adults and less young adults all welcome
- Dedicated programs for children, teens and a Wake Up Programme for young adults
- Teachings lead by Sister Anabel and Brother Phap Lai
- A monastic delegation from Plum Village, France
- A chance to gather together with the wider UK community
- Bursaries available
- A retreat suitable for people new to mindfulness and experienced practitioners alike
This video, filmed at a previous Stourbridge retreat gives an idea of what to expect:
How to attend
Please visit our booking site for more information and to book: Book now.