Date(s): Mar. 22, 2019 - Mar. 25, 2019
A delegation of Plum Village monastics will visit Riga in Latvia for the following events:
- 22 Mar 19.00-21.00 Tea Ceremony & Zen Meditation – X-chai Riga (Tea Club – by Institute of Inter-Religious Dialogue)
- 23 Mar 13:00-15:00 A Workshop on Art of Happiness in the great festival We Change the World (Mainam Pasaule)
- 24 Mar 16.00- 18.30 Talk on Happiness with Russian Lutheran Church Community of Revelation and collective meditation
- 25 Mar morning (~12 am) – Meeting With Students of the Faculty of Theology in Latvian University
- 25 Mar 15.00 Flash-mob Walking Meditation in Domsk square for Peace and Harmony
The events are organized by father Pavel Levushkan: email@example.com, or by phone: 27794393.