Date(s): Mar. 15, 2019 - Mar. 19, 2019
Plum Village is happy to announce the first visit of its monastics to Lithuania for the following events:
- 15 Mar (Fri) 12.30-13.30 Flash-mob: Mindful Walking – Bernardinu gardens (starting from Maironio Str 8)
- 15 Mar (Fri) 17.00-20.00 (or shorter) Talk The Art of Happiness (auditorium R103 in Life Science Center, Sauletekio alley 7)
- 16 Mar (Sat) 15.00-19.00 Mindfulness for Educators & Parents (White Hall, House of Teachers, Vilnius Str. 39)
- 17 Mar (Sun) 10.00-16.00 Mindfulness Day With Monks (as above)
- 19 Mar (Tue) 18.00-20.00 Meeting with mindfulness monks (talk on Wake-Up movement) Zalianamis Youth Center, Antakalnis Str. 84A)
The visit to Vilnius is organized by a local sangha Lotus in the Woods (as in the Plum Village sangha Directory) and we meet every week on Fridays at 18.15, address Mileisiskiu Str. 89, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or FB group “Slyvu kaimelis – Eime su manimi”. Currently this is the only sangha in LT and Baltic countries. The sangha expects to have some common practices with the monks during their stay in Vilnius (apart from scheduled events).