Date(s): May. 03, 2017 - May. 07, 2017
Language: English / Thai
Thai Plum Village
3-7 May, 2017
at Thai Plum Village International Practice Center, Pak Chong, Thailand
open to all young people aged 18-35
Every year Thai Plum Village organises at least one International Wake Up Retreat for young people. It’s a great chance for young people from many different backgrounds and countries to come together as meditation practitioners at Thai Plum Village, to generate peace, happiness, joy and freedom.
With our mindful breathing and steps, we can come back to our true home within ourselves, making our smile real and our life true!
On this retreat we will have a chance to touch happiness and peace right in the here and the now. We will discover ways to enjoy life, and learn how to stop running and really live our life deeply.
- This retreat will be offered in English & Thai (translation provided for Thai and Vietnamese).
- Typically around 350 young people will be attending this retreat.
- You can travel from Bangkok by bus together (leave @ 6.30am on 3 May) and back (arrive @ Bangkok at 6pm on 7 May).
- For more details, and to book, please visit the “Anywhere is Home” retreat page on the Thai Plum Village website.
“When you go home to the present moment, you touch the wonders of life that are inside you and around you. Just enjoy this moment, you don’t have to wait for tomorrow to have peace and joy. When you feel you have arrived in the here and the now, you will be very happy.”
– Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh