Welcome to the registration for our Summer Opening Retreat in New Hamlet. Please select your arrival date below and then click on “Search for Availability”. You can book for one, two, three or four weeks. Please be aware that the minimum reservation time is 1 week and the maximum reservation time is 4 weeks.
Who can stay in New Hamlet?
SINGLE WOMEN (at least 18 years old) – All languages (EXCEPT Italian & Spanish)
– If you are a man who does not come with your partner or children, please CLICK HERE and make reservation in UPPER HAMLET instead.
COUPLES – All languages (EXCEPT Italian & Spanish)
– If you speak Italian & Spanish ONLY, please CLICK HERE and make reservation in LOWER HAMLET or UPPER HAMLET instead.
FAMILY AND CHILDREN (6-12 years old) – German and/or Dutch speakers
– Family with German speaking children please make reservation in week 3 or week 4 (July 22- Aug 5).
– Family with Dutch speaking children please make reservation in week 4 (July 29 – Aug 5)
– If your child does not speak any of these 2 languages, please CLICK HERE and make reservation in LOWER HAMLET or UPPER HAMLET instead.
– We do not provide a program for children below 6 years old, it means that you have to accompany your child below 6 years old at all times during the retreat.
– For the detail explanation of Children Program
TEENAGE GIRLS (13 – 17 years old) with parent – All languages
– Please do not register if you do not come with an ADULT guardian who is at least 21 years old, you will be asked to go home upon your arrival.
– If you have teenage boy(s), please CLICK HERE and make reservation in UPPER HAMLET instead.
– If you have both teenage boy(s) and girl(s), then one of the parents need to stay together with the teenage boy(s)in UPPER HAMLET and another one with the teenage girl(s) in NEW HAMLET (stay separately in 2 different hamlets), or you may find an adult guardian who is at least 21 years old to take care of your boy(s) or girl(s).
– The detail explanation of Teens Program.
Please note that it is not possible for children and teens to stay in the gites.
How to make reservation for Family?
– Please make reservation for each member of the family (including teenagers and children)
– Family with children are recommended to book CAMPING or CARAVAN accommodation.
– Teenage girls have to stay together with the parent(s).
– Choose the dates and you will find the availability of the accommodation. If you cannot find the accommodation type your prefer, it means that accommodation type is fully booked.
– Please visit our website again from time to time to check for the availability, because we do not provide waiting list.
We wish you a nice trip in the Summer.
A lotus for you,
The New Hamlet Registration Office Team