The Mindfulness Bell is the magazine for the international Plum Village community. The current issue is guest edited by ARISE Sangha and Canadian Dharma teacher André Vellino. It focuses on practicing with climate disruption, racial justice and the pandemic.
Autumn 2020, Issue 85
In this issue:
- Thich Nhat Hanh on climate disruption and on nourishing peace, love, and happiness within ourselves
- Dharma teacher Larry Ward reflects on healing racial karma
- A glimpse of some poems from Sister Chan Dieu Nghiem (Sister Jina) in her upcoming book
- International practitioners and teachers reflect on how to take care of themselves and their loved ones during the pandemic
- Sanghas share about the various ways they’ve been nourishing their community and exploring white awareness