AUTUMN 2019 ISSUE 82, AVAILABLE EARLY OCTOBER
Guest edited by UK Dharma teacher Teri West, this issue shares the fruits of our practice with several of the Fourteen Mindfulness Trainings.
- Bodhisattvas: In a Dharma talk, Thich Nhat Hanh tells us about practicing the Fourteen Mindfulness Trainings and what it means to be an Order of Interbeing member.
- Taking Care of Anger: Monastic Sister Chan Dieu Nghiem (Sister Jina) teaches about Right Diligence. A practitioner from Czech Republic recalls transforming fear along their path, and a practitioner with African and Indian heritage reflects on practicing nondiscrimination in the UK.
- True Community and Communication: Monastic Sister Tam Muoi (Sister Samadhi) reflects on resolving difficulties with her family, and a US practitioner shares about the art of writing a love letter.
- Right Livelihood: We learn from practitioners about working with asylum seekers near the Mexico border and engaging in the practice as an activist.
- Inclusion: Practitioners from the United States and Canada reflect on openness, reverence for life, and generosity.
SUBSCRIBE OR PURCHASE A SINGLE ISSUE
Join the conversation