6 week course
4 – 6 hours a week
Combination of self-paced content and live events
Already registered? Log In
A 6-week in-depth online learning journey to nurture insight, compassion, community, and action in service of the Earth, bringing to life teachings in Thich Nhat Hanh’s book, Zen and the Art of Saving the Planet. The first course will run from May 21 to July 2, 2023.
We’re excited to announce that Plum Village’s first long-format online course will launch in late spring 2023 to share Thich Nhat Hanh’s engaged Buddhism teachings with a wide audience.
This unique 6-week course will feature new talks from monastics and lay teachers, specially-selected videos from the Thich Nhat Hanh Archive, and a range of powerful practices from our Zen tradition to help you:
- Nourish a profound relationship with the Earth
- Break through habitual ways of thinking, seeing, and acting
- Master strong emotions and develop inner resilience
- Cultivate a spiritual dimension to balance personal wellbeing and engaged action
- Train in deep listening and compassionate communication
- Respond to challenges with freedom, equanimity, and non-fear
- Connect with like-minded change-makers
The course will feature 4-6 hours per week of teachings and practices, with at least one live session each week, as well as tailored opportunities to cultivate community and share insights and experiences with other participants.
Do you want to know more and stay up to date?
Subscribe here to receive our course updates