Are you currently participating in this course? Login
6 week course
4 – 6 hours a week
Combination of self-paced content and live events
Already registered? Log In
A new course bringing to life the teachings in Thich Nhat Hanh’s book Zen and the Art of Saving the Planet.
Join the Pilot Course: May 21 to July 2, 2023
We’re excited to announce that Plum Village’s first long-format online course is ready to be shared publicly, after 9 months of development.
Limited spaces are available for you to sign up for the upcoming pilot course. Take this opportunity to be amongst the first to experience this unique learning experience, before we open the course to a wider audience in autumn 2023.
The course includes new short-form talks from monastic and lay teachers, specially-selected videos from the Thich Nhat Hanh Archive, and a range of powerful Zen practices to help you:
- Bring mindfulness to your climate response
- Balance personal well-being with climate action
- Master difficult emotions and develop inner resilience
- Join a grounded purpose-driven community of changemakers
- Train in deep listening and compassionate communication
- Nourish a profound relationship with the Earth
- Turn your climate concern and anxiety into sustainable action
The course will feature 5-7 hours per week of teachings and practices, with at least one live session each week, as well as tailored opportunities to cultivate community and share insights and experiences with other participants.
Sign up for updates below and be among the first to be notified when registration opens in early April.