A panel of monastics answer questions during the rains retreat
Questions pertain to
1. How to use the 5 Mindfulness Trainings as a guide to practicing engaged Buddhism
2. How to maintain the beginner’s mind as a long time practitioner, and dealing with doubt when it arises about the practice or while leading the sangha.
3. The interbeing between nourishing our practice with joy and healing our wounds
4. How to make choices and commit to them
5. Working with perceptions (our own and others) and maintaining harmony in relationships