Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 150 grams dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- 120 grams aqua faba (liquid of chickpeas, either cooking liquid or liquid from a tin)
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 80 grams icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- Optional: red fruit
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or au-bain-marie.
- Whip the aqua faba with the lemon juice to a foam (at least 10 minutes) with a hand mixer. After 10 minutes, gradually add the sugar while continuing to mix. Stir in the vanilla powder.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and mix with a spatula or spoon.
- Put in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Decorate with fresh fruit, if desired, and enjoy.
Recipe, styling and picture by Toos Vergote