Plum Village monastery is a non-profit charitable organization run entirely by Dana. “Dana” is a Pali and Sanskrit word meaning “donation” or “offering”.
The amounts listed on the registration form (ranging from 300 to 550 Euros) are Dana contributions per person and per week of retreat. We ask that you contribute the full amount as soon as you receive the contribution email from us.
We can offer 50% reduction for students under 25 years old, and 25% for students aged 26-28, upon presentation of a valid student card (this is only applicable to a dorm with shared bathroom or camping).
We gratefully accept additional donations to support our monasteries and service projects around the world. It is thanks to your participation and support that the monastic community can thrive and share the path of mindfulness practice, both in Plum Village and beyond.
You can contribute in the following ways:
• Through MultiSafepay – a trusted online payment service based in the Netherlands. This includes bank transfers.
• Cheque in Euros from a French bank. Please make cheques payable to Communaute Bouddhique Zen Village des Pruniers (or CBZVP).
(We cannot accept cheques from outside France, nor in currencies other than Euros)
Cancellation & Refund:
If you no longer can attend the retreat, please cancel your reservation as early as possible so the space can be offered to others.
If you let us know:
• More than 3 weeks before the arrival date, your contribution will be refunded, minus a €50 cancellation fee & service charges.
• Less than 3 weeks before the arrival date, 50 per cent of the contribution will be refunded.
• On or after the arrival date, there will be no refund.
If we do not receive your contribution within 28 days of you making a reservation, the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
Thank you for your understanding and support.